They say hard work pays off. In the explitia team, finding enthusiasts for their profession is not difficult, and as a result, we can confidently say – past year was extremely busy and exciting for us. The cooperation, determination, and the commitment of all the teams led to interesting projects and new challenges for the months ahead. What interesting events unfolded in 2023? Here is a recap!
Innovative product lines
Last year, we developed three comprehensive and scalable product lines. Our solutions were designed to address the challenges of specific groups, including Polish and international manufacturing plants, providing optimal responses to diverse requirements.
This is an advanced MES (Manufacturing Execution System) class system. It consists of several modules that can be flexibly designed based on the specific needs of each manufacturing facility.
This powerfull tool allows gradual development and is suitable for manufacturing plants seeking synergy between production lines and warehouses. It combines the capabilities of systems:
In our daily service collaboration, we utilize the modern Jira system. This tool standardizes requests, providing clients access to a panel from any location, device, and at any time. Users have full insight into the history and statuses of their requests, while the service team automatically receives notifications of new requests, accelerating response times.
Marketing explitia – communication strategy
The entire explitia marketing team unanimously states that brand communication must be authentic. Therefore, 2023 was dedicated to developing content and materials that truly reflect explitia’s daily operations. As a result:
- The brand archetype chosen was – the sage.
- Values were defined – flexibility, cooperation and empathy, which are evident: in the sales process, design and implementation of systems, but also in the daily relations between employees. A website and catalogs in three language versions were created.
- A website and catalogs in three languages were created.
- Presentation templates, corporate documents, and various materials supporting project management were developed.
We want everyone to feel confident in their actions and know that support is always available. We understand that the first day in the company is always a stressful moment for employees, interns, or trainees. Thus, we try to make it enjoyable by preparing welcome packages full of our gadgets!
Explitia adopts a flexible approach to the workplace. While some activities are carried out at client manufacturing facilities, employees have the option to work from the office, remotely, or in a hybrid manner – depending on their preferences. This is why the moments when we can all meet “offline” are very crucial for us.
- Every last Friday of the month, a meeting is organized for all employees. During this time, the management summarizes the most important events, providing everyone with a clear direction for the company’s actions.
- Last September we had the opportunity to spend a few days in Istebna, where we integrated and created unique memories.
- In December, we had two chances to strengthen our bonds! The year-end breakfast showed us how cohesive of a team we are and the successes that result from it. Meanwhile, at the holiday meeting, we simply enjoyed ourselves in a more informal setting, having fun together!
Most likely, the majority of our clients can confirm that explitia employees stand out not only for their specialized knowledge but also for their genuine willingness to support and commitment. Such actions in 2023 resulted in several significant, successfully completed projects. The past year was a time of dynamic development, collaboration, and innovations, laying the foundations for future successes. In 2024, we will continue to support our clients actively in digitizing manufacturing facilities and optimizing production processes with the same enthusiasm. We also have ambitious plans for the development of explitia products – the Production Portal and Logistics Platform.